Empowering people to be Jesus' hands.
This is my Bible. It is the word of God. I am what it says I am; I can do what it says I can do; I will be what it says I can be. I am above and not beneath; I am the head and not the tail. My life has been changed by His word and I will never be the same. No, never,never, never be the same in Jesus name. Amen!
Power of Prayer:
We ask for your continued prayers: LWMI Jamaica Ministry; GLWM Florida; HGMW North Carolina; LWMI Hawaii; Brother De La Renta Brannon; Sister Means; Harding Family; Elder Aaron Storoy; Sister Kyenana Gillard; Minister Andrew Hicks; Sister Jeannie Zella - Strength, unity, and finances for all in the body of Christ.
Website has been updated to view via iPhone; iPad; & Android devices.
February 22, 2015 Sunday Worship Service has been cancelled: For the first time in our church's Sunday Service history we are going to cancel due to weather. Please be safe and stay inside.
- Vision: To become a Church/Ministry without walls, without limits, reaching the lost, growing into a people and place where the Power of God is evident. Mark 16:15-17
- Mission: To reach all of God's people and to teach in such a manner that they will do likewise and teach others, indicative to the power of seeds yielding seeds after its' kind. Matthew 28:20
- Focus: To assist ministries in growing strong in wisdom, scriptural understanding and the applicability and relativity of end times. We will be a body of believers that desires to see people set free from the bondage of sin. To achieve our vision, we will reach the un-churched while teaching them how to reach and teach others. 2 Timothy 2:2!
- Sunday Morning Worship Service: 11:00 AM (Live Stream)
- Corporate Prayer - Wednesday 6:30 PM
- Wednesday Night Bible Study: 7:00 PM (Live Stream)
Prayer of Salvation - Romans 10:9-13
King James Version (KJV)
9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.