Empowering people to be Jesus' hands.
This is my Bible. It is the word of God. I am what it says I am; I can do what it says I can do; I will be what it says I can be. I am above and not beneath; I am the head and not the tail. My life has been changed by His word and I will never be the same. No, never,never, never be the same in Jesus name. Amen!
Power of Prayer:
We ask for your continued prayers: LWMI Jamaica Ministry; GLWM Florida; HGMW North Carolina; LWMI Hawaii; Brother De La Renta Brannon; Sister Means; Harding Family; Elder Aaron Storoy; Sister Kyenana Gillard; Minister Andrew Hicks; Sister Jeannie Zella - Strength, unity, and finances for all in the body of Christ.
Website has been updated to view via iPhone; iPad; & Android devices.
Needless to say, its been a very adventurous couple of months here in southern Colorado. First of all I'd like to thank everyone who had a hand in my recent election to the Vice Chairmanship of the Colorado Republican Committee. If you didn't know this was going on you can take a quick surf of my campaign Facebook and quickly get up to speed. The election was this past Saturday & I'm happy to report that I won in convincing fashion. Now we continue the quest to bridge conservatism & ethnic-minorities from the inside! Stay tuned for updates.
Our local meetings got kibashed by weather this month but come April we're back up & running. All of you within traveling distance of Colorado Springs mark your calendars, block the date off and plan to be there.
Over the years we've had precious few repeat-presenters. This is by design as we strive for fresh faces, voices messages. But on April 11th one of the most powerful, dynamic, inspirational speakers ever to grace our microphone will return.
Bishop John Brannon is a truly gifted orator. He was the first presenter we had following the 2012 elections when Barack Obama won a second term and we conservatives were feeling the end of ages approaching. Those of you who were in the room that 2nd Saturday in December of 2012 remember it well. Bishop Brannon delivered a message that could only have been inspired by God.
Some of you then got another dose when he gave our invocation at the annual Partner's Christmas Party this past December, and a few of you were in the room to hear him 2nd my nomination at the State Central Committee meeting on Saturday. BJB's ability to take the Word of God, wrap it around the flag and constitution and deliver a message of healing, motivation, inspiration and reverence for our nation and Creator is nothing short of astounding. I hope you'll plan to be there.~From the desk of Derrick Wilburn: American Conservatives of Color
- Vision: To become a Church/Ministry without walls, without limits, reaching the lost, growing into a people and place where the Power of God is evident. Mark 16:15-17
- Mission: To reach all of God's people and to teach in such a manner that they will do likewise and teach others, indicative to the power of seeds yielding seeds after its' kind. Matthew 28:20
- Focus: To assist ministries in growing strong in wisdom, scriptural understanding and the applicability and relativity of end times. We will be a body of believers that desires to see people set free from the bondage of sin. To achieve our vision, we will reach the un-churched while teaching them how to reach and teach others. 2 Timothy 2:2!
- Sunday Morning Worship Service: 11:00 AM (Live Stream)
- Corporate Prayer - Wednesday 6:30 PM
- Wednesday Night Bible Study: 7:00 PM (Live Stream)
Prayer of Salvation - Romans 10:9-13
King James Version (KJV)
9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.